Dear Queens Pride House friends,
Queens Pride House is the only staffed LGBT organization in the borough of Queens, but without your donation, we will find it difficult to continue to offer programs and services and a safe space to members of the LGBT community. Why should you support Queens Pride House? Let me give you 12 reasons — one for each month of the year:
1) We provide a safe space for members of the LGBT community five days a week.
2) We provide space for community-based groups and organizations to meet.
3) We facilitate and host group meetings attended by 160 people every month.
4) We provide referrals to LGBT-supportive services to 200 people every month.
5) We reach 2000 people a year through health educational outreach programming.
6) We provide access to health services for the community.
7) We provide HIV prevention and education to the community.
8) We provide community social and cultural programming.
9) We provide free state-approved supportive counseling to more than 20 people per month.
10) We advocate for the community with public policy makers and through the media.
11) We depend on your donation to keep the doors open.
12) Every dollar you contribute before the end of the year will be doubled up to $5,000 because of a generous challenge grant from an anonymous donor.
Our survival depends more and more on support from members of the community like you. Without you we can’t balance our budget and keep our doors open. We need your contribution by December 31. You can contribute on-line using this link . So please help us sustain the only LGBT community center in the borough of Queens. Thank you.
President of the Board of Directors
& Acting Executive Director
Queens Pride House
76-11 37th Ave, Suite 206
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
You can also mail a donation check to:
Queens Pride House
PO Box 770834
Woodside NY, 11377